Welcome to #FartGlitter, a parenting link up hosted by myself, Poop Rainbow Mama
Dawn and I are taking a wee break next week but services shall resume as normal on the 4th July. See you back here then.
My favourite post from last week was ‘An Open Letter to Thomas the Tank Engine’ by Sparkles & Stretchmarks.. Thanks for helping me see the good side of Thomas when I’m deep in the midst of a toddler obsession. Dawn went for ‘Why parents are beating themselves up for not spending enough time with their kids’ by Domesticated Momster. Congratulations featured bloggers. Please grab a badge from below if you fancy.
So we’re here, back again, as every Monday 6am- 11.55pm on Wednesday (GMT) ready for you to link up your parenting posts, old and new.
If you’re new and haven’t done a linky yet the lovely Cuddle Fairy has written a great instruction post which you can find here. If you get stuck don’t be shy, send me a tweet and I’ll see if I can help.
- Add up to two posts to the Inlinkz link below.
- Please grab the badge and stick it at the bottom of your post.
- Please swing by and comment on the host posts, the one immediately before yours and one you’ve chosen at random, or more if you can :-). Karma is big in the blogging world.
- Tag your comments with a #fartglitter so people know where you’re coming from.
- Tweet @pooprainbowmama and @rhymingwithwine, if you want to and we’ll share your link with our followers.